Welcome to KMC Preschool –
A Montessori-Inspired Education For All
KMC preschool provides an excellent Montessori-inspired education for children from 22 months – 6 years. We believe that all children deserve to have a quality education and the opportunity to succeed and fulfill their personal potential. As Kernersville’s longest running preschool, we will continue to provide an exceptional academic experience for years to come.
Come see our Preschool:
To schedule a tour of KMC Preschool, please use the link below:
Reasons To Consider Our Preschool:
- We use Montessori-inspired philosophy and methodology.
- We develop positive self-discipline and self-assurance in your child, while also fostering a lifelong love for learning.
- We foster independence, a sense of order, concentration and hand coordination.
- We teach respect for self, respect for others and respect for the environment.
- Music & Fine Arts Instruction with two “children’s theater” productions per year.
- We nurture your child’s inner-peace and respect for our planet by putting them in touch with nature in meaningful ways to include planting and harvesting a small garden plot.
- Cooking and sewing lessons.
- Our strong academic program prepares your child for success in school and in life.
- Small class sizes with small student/teacher ratios.
- Toddler Classroom – 6 to 1
- Pre-K Classroom – 7 to 1
For more information or to schedule a tour please call 336.993.2379 or email us at KMCPInfo@kernersvillemoravian.org