Kernersville Moravian Church Preschool
Spring 2018 Consignment Sale
Thursday, March 8th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Friday, March 9th, 9am-2pm
Saturday, March 10th, 8am-12pm
504 South Main Street, Kernersville, NC 27284
What we will sell: Children’s clothing in sizes infant through teens, shoes, maternity wear, toys, books, baby gear, nursery décor, strollers, and more!
What we will not sell: Cribs, port-a-cribs, bassinets, pack & plays, car seats, children’s jewelry, and any toys, clothes or equipment that have been recalled or violate the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
CONSIGNORS RECEIVE 60% OF THE SALES PRICES!
40% BENEFITS PRESCHOOL MINISTRIES
WHAT TO DO: SEVEN STEPS TO SUCCESS
- Sort all clothes by size and gender and place on hangers. Clothes should be clean and pressed with no stains, missing buttons, broken zippers or rips. *Skirts and pants should be safety pinned to the top of wire hangers. No straight pins or clothespins, please. Only NEW underwear, still in the package, will be accepted. We reserve the right to withdraw any out-of-season clothing or merchandise in disrepair.
- Place shoes in Ziploc bags (one pair per bag) and tape tag to the outside of each bag. Tag should have tape on 3 sides, and please use clear tape.
- Toys, books, movies, and baby gear should be clean and in good working order with all parts included and secured. Small items may be grouped in clear Ziploc bags. Wrap large toys or those with multiple pieces with clear plastic wrap.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE CORRECTLY PRICED AND TAGGED PRIOR TO DELIVERY. You set your own prices; prices must be divisible by two. On your tag, indicate your consignor number (first name initial, last name initial, and last four digits of your phone number), item description, size, and price. SAFETY PIN the tag to the garment THROUGH THE LOOPED THREAD, not directly to the garment or through the tag itself.
- Example: “DB3701, Carters 2T Boys Jeans, $3.00″
- We only accept tags that are 2-7/8” x 1-3/4” WITH Strings. Tags are available at KMC Preschool, 50/$1.
- Use a safety pin through the string to secure the tag to the upper right side of the garment, with the hanger facing left. Before drop off, PLEASE sort all hanging items by gender and size.
- If you DO NOT want your items reduced for the half-price sale, clip the upper right hand corner of the tag.
ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED!
- All unsold items must be picked up between 1:30-2:30 pm on Saturday, March 10th.
- Any unclaimed items not picked up by 2:30pm will be donated.
|Tuesday, March 6th||5pm – 7pm|
|Wednesday, March 7th||9am – 11:30am|
|Thursday, March 8th||9am – 11:30am|
|Thursday, March 8th||Pre-Sale for volunteers/consignors 4:30-5:30pm|
|Thursday, March 8th||5:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Friday, March 9th||9am – 2pm|
|Saturday, March 10th||8am – 12pm (most items ½ price)|
|Saturday, March 10th||1:30pm – 2:30pm|