Kernersville Moravian Church Preschool
2018 Fall Consignment Sale
Thursday, September 27th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Friday, September 28th, 9am-2pm
Saturday, September 29th, 8am-12pm
We accept gently used children’s clothing – newborn through teen, maternity clothes, baby gear, nursery décor, toys, games, books and more.
Consignors receive 60% of the sale, and the remaining 40% supports our Preschool.
Consignors and volunteers get to shop early at the Pre-Sale on Thursday night!
For each shift you work, you receive one admission ticket to the Pre-Sale.
If you work multiple shifts you can pass those extra tickets on to your friends and family!
• Need tags? They are available in the Preschool office, 50/$1.00.
• Invite your friends to “Like” us on Facebook, volunteer, or consign with us for more chances to win Pre-Sale tickets and discount coupons!